How to Pack a Wrinkle-Free Suitcase
It seems the older we get, the more we realize how the wisdom of Ms. Badu when she sang: “Pack light.” Literally. Since she didn’t give us a step-by-step on how do it, we’re stepping in to advise you on how to pack a wrinkle-free suitcase. Besides rolling and inserting your socks and underwear into your kicks, see below for some tips on folding your jacket and pants for travel…
HOW TO FOLD YOUR JACKET
1. Pop your collar. Fold the jacket sleeve in your shoulder.
2. Fold out edges to meet the middle.
3. Fold jacket in half at the center seams.
4. Fold jacket in half so the bottom meets the collar.
HOW TO FOLD YOUR TROUSERS
1. Fold up inner pocket lining away from the front.
2. Fold top at a 45 degree angle towards the front. Then take the bottom and fold upward to the break at the knee.
3. Fold in half.